Whatever version of eSnurra you are using, it is important to use the method correctly.
- From week 8/0 to 12/0, CRL is most accurate for EDD settiing.
- From week 12/0 to 22/6, BPD is most accurate for EDD setting if the shape of the scull is normal.
- From week 15/6 to 22/6, FL can be used to quality assure the BPD measurement.
- eSnurra use a median pregnancy lenght of 283 days
- Use the average of 3 BPD measurements from outher to outer limits when measuring the fetal scull.
- Use the largest of 3 FL-measurements.
It is important to use the method this way – especially when you use the plastic wheel where you can determine the EDD from any factor, but the method described above will be more accurate.